BAEOP Member Benefits
• Opportunities for members to develop their professional and personal potential.
• Programs to prepare members for career advancement and/or change.
• Opportunities to network, be of service to BSD staff, BAEOP members and members of the community,in order to enhance leadership skills.
• Scholarships for members and dependents of members.
• Assistance with Professional Standards Program (PSP) certification.
• Annual awards presented, recognizing Office Professional of the Year, Administrator of the Year, GEM (Go the Extra Mile) Awards and Special Service Award.
• Click here for the full BAEOP brochure.
BAEOP Membership Levels
New Member $15
ONLINE membership form: click here
PRINTABLE membership form: click here
Do you need to pay dues?
YES if you are CTSA member.
YES if you are AISP, but will not be attending a BAEOP General Membership meetings.
NO if you are AISP and plan to attend at least one General Membership meeting this year.
If you need to pay your dues, send a check or, click here to pay your dues online via PayPal.
For additional information about BAEOP membership, please contact:
Diane Campbell at email@example.com