BAEOP Member Benefits
• Opportunities for members to develop their professional and personal potential.
• Programs to prepare members for career advancement and/or change.
• Opportunities to network, be of service to BSD staff, BAEOP members and members of the community, in order to enhance leadership skills.
• Scholarships for members and dependents of members.
• Assistance with Professional Standards Program (PSP) certification.
• Annual awards presented, recognizing Office Professional of the Year, administrator of the Year, GEM (Go the Extra Mile) Awards and Special Service Award.
• Award-winning Keynoter Newsletter.
BAEOP Membership Levels
New Member $15
Do you need to pay dues?
YES if you are CTSA member.
YES if you are AISB and will not attend meetings.
NO if you are AISB and you attend at least one meeting each school year.